Apply for The PitchIt @ LendIt Competition for Fintech Startups
LendIt, in partnership with Capital One®, introduces PitchIt (a competition for fintech startups) to its Europe agenda for the first time. This partnership will nurture emerging talent throughout the competition, provide selected finalists with unparalleled access to industry expertise as well as invaluable exposure at the leading marketplace lending event in Europe.
This is an opportunity for fintech startups have their pitches heard by the international fintech community, and to secure investment and partners by meeting investors. Receive mentorship from industry leaders as well as gain valuable exposure through global PR.
- Selected finalists will receive up to 2 free passesto LendIt Europe 2016
- Selected finalists will receive up to $1,000 for travelto PitchIt
- Winner receives a complimentary Bronze sponsorship packageat next year’s LendIt Europe conference (£7,500 value)
- Winner receives a personalized mentor planfrom Capital One including mentorship from experts associated with Capital One Growth Labs, a partnership between Capital One and L Marks
- 50% off Startup Zone boothsfor the eight selected PitchIt finalists
- Applying organisation must be a high-growth fintech startup.
- the organisation must have only raised less than £4M in funding.
- Must have at least 2 full-time founders.
- Must have created a working prototype with customer interaction.
- Company must have been founded in between 2014 and 2016.
Applications for Pitchit @ LendIt Europe 2016 are due September 12.